Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Letter F

Mielikki had this meme up and it looked like a fun challenge, so I asked to play.



Here's the scoop. If you like the meme, and want to play, leave me a comment. I will assign you a letter of the alphabet, and then you will, at your own free will, list ten things you like that begin with that letter.
I, somehow, got the letter F.


So, in no particular order, 10 things I like that begin with the letter F.

1. Free stuff. Seriously, who doesn't like free stuff?

2. French bread, especially when it's still warm. I prefer to just tear off a chunk and eat it plain if I can get it warm.

3. Fancy chocolates. I love chocolate of all kinds, but the little fancy ones are just so much fun.

4. Friendly people. I like to talk to people and hear their life stories. To me there's nothing better than meeting a really friendly stranger who'll sit down and tell you their life story. I've met some of the most interesting people that way. Then again, I've also met some real quacks.

5. Frozen yogurt. It's like icecream, but without the guilt.

6. Family. I love spending time with my family, they're very important to me. And once you're a part of my family there's no getting rid of me.

7. Facials. I've never gone to a spa and gotten a facial, but their the embodiment of girlie fun to me. My sister and I used to get all the home products and give each-other facials. They were also a common activity at sleep-overs in my teens. A night that included facials was always a fun night.

8. Fuzzy slippers. I collect them. Right now I'm wearing some that my doctor says look like tribbles. I absolutely adore big, fuzzy, strange slippers.

9. Funny movies. I love watching comedies, to the point that they're almost the only kind of movie that I watch. I love to laugh and comedies can make that happen. There's enough pain and sadness in the world, I don't need a movie to add to that. I want a movie to make me laugh.

10. Flying. I like to watch planes take off and land. I love to watch the clouds from above, so that they look like a soft carpet that would make a great place for a nap. I also like the excitement that comes with flying. Going new places and seeing new things, or visiting loved ones, or whatever, it's always exciting to fly somewhere.



Okay, that was harder than I thought it would be. The letter F? Really? Do you know how badly my mind blanked out on that one? Oh well. If you want to play, leave a comment and I'll assign you a letter.

2 comments:

mielikki said...

MM picked you the letter F. You can thank him for that one.....
Great list Jamie

Christine said...

Heh... remember in high school... when we answered the door at my place with the Blue Freemans Clay mask still on... and it ws my mom's hottie friend from work I totally was crushing on? Sooo funny!!!