Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Home Again, Home Again, Fiddle-Dee-Dee

Donny's home again. He was discharged this afternoon. He came home with a brand new nebulizer and some insulin. Hopefully he won't need the insulin anymore once he's off the steroids. But until then, I get to stab him in the stomach at least once a day.

The upside to this is that it helps alleviate the scheduling issues that I'm dealing with. That's one less place that I need to be.

The downside is that I just lost my help in caring for him. As awful as one nurse was, I really liked the peace of mind that comes with knowing that he's surrounded by medical professionals if anything goes wrong. Besides, the other nurses were great! I'll really miss the help.

1 comment:

mielikki said...

well, there is no place like home. I am glad only the one nurse turned out to be sucky, though.