Friday, January 18, 2008

Results

I saw the doctor today and he said that my slippers look like tribbles. (I was having a fuzzy slipper day.) He also said that all my bloodwork came back looking great. At this point he's fairly sure that the problem is my blood pressure. The bottom number is still a little high. I'm to lose some weight and see if we can't get that number a little lower. If my blood pressure gets back to normal and I'm still having dizzy spells then I'll have to start more intense testing. So now the weight loss attempt begins.

My doctor got me curious about tribbles so I looked them up. He's right, my slippers look like I stuck my feet into a couple of tribbles. This picture is frighteningly similar to my slippers.

1 comment:

mielikki said...

I loved the tribbles. And nothing beat's good slippers. I have Bumble Bee ones