Friday, January 04, 2008

Update

Just a quick update because I'm exhausted. Donny still wasn't thinking clearly today. I asked what year it is. He stopped and thought about it for a few minutes, and then he answered Friday. He got the right answer, it just was the wrong question. When I tried to leave for work he wanted to walk me out to the car. It took calling security to get him to stay behind. Talk about feeling guilty.

About mid morning Donny's nurse called me at work. She needed some more background info on Donny. The doctor had ordered a CT of Donny's head and there were questions to be answered before they could do it. His nurse said that they did one with contrast and one without. There's a small chance of having results tomorrow, but most likely it'll be Monday before we hear anything.

So for now Donny's staying in the hospital. That could change tomorrow, but I'm not thinking that far ahead.

Work went very well today. I started working on my first return for a real person, but the guy didn't have all his info yet so we can't finish it yet. I was scared to death, but I did okay. Except for the fact that I did it all in practice mode, which meant that I had to do it over again.

Other than that it's been an uneventful day. Now I'm headed to bed. I don't have to leave until 10:00 in the morning, so I'm looking forward to sleeping in. Goodnight!

No comments: